Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Sales Representative
The Sales Representative (On-Premise) is responsible for the sales and marketing of all brands package and draft with an emphasis on the brands out lines in Hand Selling, and managing timely scheduling and aggressive merchandising of all Anheuser Busch products and promotions on-premise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with on-premise clients and retailers
- Communicate with customer to maximize sales and distribution of product offerings
- Manage the growth of draft and packaged products in on-premise accounts
- Market products by displaying or demonstrating product using sample and sell in brochures highlighting salable features
- Plans and supervises promotional activities for assigned accounts; sell new brands while focus on core brands
- Carry out promotions appropriately merchandised and them P.O.S
- Assist in maintaining proper rotation (first in first out policy) and keep-up appearance of all products in designated account area.
- Collaborate with Team Lead and Channel Manager to ensure satisfaction and success of planned promotions
- Monitor retail pricing to reduce completive promotional advantages
- Manage customer relationship by informing customers of any products and future pricing variations, resolve customer complaints and listen to suggestions
- Focus on achieving all assigned sales goals (i.e. quotas, volume, distribution, promotions, weekly and monthly objectives
- Reports and completes weekly and monthly paperwork related to assigned accounts
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management as business conditions warrant
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years sales related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of wholesale beer and ale industry concepts
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications; experience with Encompass preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to consistently report to work and to client meetings in a timely fashion
- Ability to effectively practice safe driving and proper lifting techniques
- Ability to interface effectively with other department, customers and vendors
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend and climb stairs and lift, push and move up to 25lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use hand eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Travel to for client visits on a daily basis in changing climate conditions.
Click HERE to Apply
Title: Sales Representative