Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Information Systems Analyst
This position will be responsible for managing information and output from Better Brands’ route accounting system to maximize and report operational and overall business results
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Information System Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up new products in BBI information system
- Completing new item forms for retailers
- Monthly and quarterly retailer pricing submissions
- Building reports and sales execution dashboards in BBI information system
- Running ad hoc Encompass reports for management as needed
- Facilitate training programs
- Other duties as assigned from time to time as business conditions warrant
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree required; Information Management Systems degree preferred
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and technical experience
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office knowledge w/ an emphasis on Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Snowflake
- Knowledge of Encompass route accounting system preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to consistently report to work and meet timely deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently in a fast-paced environment, in particular during peak operating season
- Ability to interface effectively with management and other departments
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Click HERE To Apply
Title: Information Systems Analyst