Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Seasonal Delivery Assistant
We are looking for Seasonal Delivery Assistants to join our winning team of employees and is responsible for riding with and assisting Drivers deliver product on their assigned routes. The job duties and responsibilities of the Seasonal Delivery Assistant are, but not limited to the following:
- Ride with driver on assigned route
- Assist in rolling beer into assigned account as directed by driver
- Assist stocking, merchandising, rotating and displaying better products on display in cold boxes, coolers, hot shelf and backrooms/stockrooms
- Other duties assigned from time to time by manager and/or driver
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and move packaged better on trucks and into account site for duration of the workday. If riding on keg beer route, ability to assist in lifting up moving keg beer products up to 165lbs
- Valid SC driver’s license and clean 10-year driving record
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Safety and Security- observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and material properly
- Ability to effectively practice safe driving and proper lifting techniques
- Ability to interface effectively with other department, customers and vendors
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and climb stairs and into truck. The employee frequently is required to lift, push and move up to 100lbs, and at times up to 165lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use handle eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and works in outside in various climate conditions.
Click HERE to Apply
Title: Seasonal Delivery Assistant