Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Seasonal Merchandiser
The Seasonal Merchandiser is responsible for merchandising product in assigned accounts and maintain proper product rotations as per Anheuser Busch and Better Brands standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Seasonal Merchandiser include, but are not limited to:
- Stock, merchandise, rotate, and place product on display in appropriate cold box, cooler, hot shelf and backroom at client site.
- Manage product rotation as per AB and BBI standards
- Maintain back room stock space, appearance, rotation breakage, etc.
- Minimize product out of stock at client site.
- Monitor and adhere to proper driving techniques to and from assigned route
- Notify manager of out-of-stock product at assigned merchandising accounts
- Monitor condition and placement of paper and permanent P.O.S.
- Communicate all key competitive activity to Manager or Hybrid Salesmen
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management as business conditions warrant
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to project positive and professional image when at client site
- Ability to effectively practice safe driving and proper lifting techniques
- Ability to interface effectively with other department, customers and vendors
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
- Must be open to working flexible hours and weekends day or night
- Must have dependable transportation on a daily basis.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend and climb stairs and lift, push and move up to 50lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use hand eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Travel to client to stock product on a daily basis in changing climate conditions.
To apply for this position click HERE
Title: Seasonal Merchandiser
Department: Large Format