Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Service Representative (CDL Driver)
The service representative route driver works under the direction of the Delivery Manager. The employee in this position must become knowledgeable in all areas of the routes and is responsible for ensuring timely deliveries, thorough rotation, and aggressive merchandising of all Anheuser Busch products in retail accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver products into assigned accounts in a safe and timely manner
- Deliver and rotate all products at the account maintaining proper product rotation for freshness
- Collect payments from customers, make changes, and record transactions on customer receipts
- Inform regular customers of new products or services
- Listen to and resolve service complaints
- Merchandise products in the accounts including cooler doors, shelves, and inside beer caves
- Set up merchandise promotion displays or use sales promotions materials to customers
- Clean inside of truck
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by Delivery Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class “A” CDL license required
- Clean 10 year driving record required
- Customer service- manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Teamwork-contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Ethics- treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Organizational support- follows policies and procedures
- Motivation- sets and achieves challenging goals
- Planning/organizing- uses time efficiently
- Quantity- meets productivity standards
- Safety and Security- observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and material properly
- Adaptability- manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Attendance/punctuality- is consistently at work and on time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and climb stairs and into truck. The employee frequently is required to lift, push and move up to 100lbs, and at times up to 165lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use handle eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and works in outside in various climate conditions.
Click HERE to Apply
Title: Service Representative (CDL Driver)