Please view the list of current openings below. To see more details in regards to any open positions please
click on the job title below and fill out the application online or download the application and complete.
In accordance with company policy, this information will be reviewed for job relatedness. Any pending charges,
or convictions, do not automatically disqualify this application for consideration.
Better Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply For Pre-Sale Person 2017
Position Summary: The Pre Sales rep is responsible for the sales and marketing of all brands package and draft with an emphasis on the brands out lines in Hand Selling. The employee in this position must become knowledgeable in all areas of the territory, and communicate effectively to corresponding team members. This employee is also responsible for enduring timely scheduling and aggressive merchandising of all Anheuser Busch and other products and promotions in accounts.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement a call frequency
- Develop a positive professional relationship with off-premise retailers
Calls on customer to maximize sales and distribution
- Focuses on the growth of draft and packaged products in off-premise accounts
High end brand responsibilities-hand selling
- Displays or demonstrates product using samples and sell in brochures emphasizing salable features
Assigning accountability, focus and a selling process for brands that need building while maintaining focus and pressure on core brands
- Carries out promotions appropriately merchandised and theme P.O.S.
- Helps to maintain proper rotation (first in first out policy) and to keep up the appearance of all products in each designated area of an account (including Displays, Coolers, Walk-ins, etc.)
- Collaborates with managers to ensure satisfaction and success of planned promotions
- Monitors retail pricing to reduce any competitive promotional advantages
- Informs customers of any new products and of future pricing increases
- Listens to and resolves any customer suggestions and/or complaints
- Communicates any major activity of competition directly to On-Premise sales manager
- Actively works towards achieving all assigned and company goals (i.e. quotas, volume, distribution, promotions, weekly and monthly objectives)
- Is accountable for the upkeep and proper usage of all assigned equipment
- Arrives to work on time
- Maintains a properly clean atmosphere- attends all weekly vehicle washings
- Completes weekly and monthly paperwork
- Promptly attends all scheduled sales meetings and any training sessions
- Plans and supervises on premise promotional activities in respective accounts
- Performs in all other duties as required by management
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Proven Sales Record Required
- Beverage Sales a plus
- Must have a clean driving history
Click to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19196222
Title: Pre-Sale Person 2017
Department: Team Knight